I'm really not sure how all this button grabbing works; I'm sure one day I'll look back and laugh! In the meantime apologies for any inadvertant groping!
Scope is having a contest to get others to join in the Sass fun so here goes.....
- I want a cup of coffee RIGHT now
- I want that damned pesky dog next door to stop barking
- I want to learn to speak Portuguese
- I want to reconnect with old friends that I've neglected
- I want to pick all the apples I have growing here and have a go at making apple wine
- I want to remember to smile at regular intervals through the day
- I want all my little rose cuttings to sprout
- I want to try my hand at making fresh pasta
- I want to be able to live in one place for more than 6 months or 90 days at a time
- I want to be kinder to myself
Methinks that's more than enough for one week!
Happy Thursday y'all!
Hey, thanks for playing. Nice list, and don't be a stranger.ReplyDelete
You are entered in the drawing.
I love your list.ReplyDelete
Do you make wine? I've yet to try a homemade wine that I really liked...I'd love some tips.
And yes...be kinder to yourself.
I betcha if you set forth accomplishing all of those wants, you'd hit Number 6 no problem! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for popping in Scope!ReplyDelete
Sass...I have NEVER made my own wine it,s just that I found a recipe for Apple Wine on Random Stacey's blog and I have trees full of Apples so thought to self...why the hell not give it a go
Ms Britches...you are so right!
I want my blogger dashboard to keep up on people's posts so that I don't miss them! grrrr!ReplyDelete
Well She's probably so busy reading YOUR wonderful posts that she sees fit to be kind and conveniently forget to remind you :)ReplyDelete
I want Friday to get here, and quick!ReplyDelete
I want more than one post a week! hahaha! Just kidding!ReplyDelete
Hey, thanks for stopping by to see me. Fun "I want" list. When I was a lad and made whiny demands, my Grandmother used to say to me - "I wanna hockey. I wanna pee. I wanna ride in a little red wagon." I still don't know what that "hockey" business was all about. Be well.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Wow! So you move every 6 months? That must be quite exciting! All the different places you have seen and different houses you have lived in ... that should make for some great posts :)ReplyDelete